Monday, May 9, 2011

Coffee, Tea or Me?

Ok that title dates me.  Its from a book and movie about air travel from the early 70's  and I doubt that I will get offered the Me part, oh well... a guy can dream huh?

We are at the airport about to take off for London.  This is going to be quite the tour and am actually excited about it.  They do have a pool going at the office though as to what date I am going to bolt for the airport as no one thinks I will make the whole 35 days.  I think the over/under is set at 22 days.

We will arrive in London around noon London time on Tuesday and are going to stay in Charing Cross for two nights before joining the tour. Will try and take in a play or two and do some touring on our own.

Everyone have a great night we will put a post out tomorrow evening, Cheerio!

Dale

3 comments:

  1. Thought y'all left at 10, not 8. Oh well, hope the flight is smooth and comfortable.

    Really looking forward to hearing the daily details! This is the trip of a lifetime so I hope you ENJOY yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uploaded the picture from lunch for you guys.

    Have fun, it sure does look like you have so far :)

    ReplyDelete